This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Bosch GKT13-225 Track Saw with Plunge Action delivers precision and power, ideal for making table-saw quality cuts to wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood. The track-guidance system provides exact adjustments for precision end-to-end cuts and plunge cuts. The saw and track combination makes it a more easily transportable alternative to a table saw. The precision of the track saw and blade combine with the optional Bosch tracks (sold separately) to deliver a straight fast finish cuts. The saw is engineered to fit precisely to the tracks. The saw includes constant electronics to help maintain speed under load. The saw also features a spindle lock, a swiveling hose port and a lock-off mechanism. It features overload protection. It has a single pivot point for both bevel and non-bevel cuts, from -1° (for slight undercuts) to +47° cuts. It allows for efficient dust extraction when connected to a suitable vacuum cleaner. The GKT13-225L Kit includes a 48-tooth 6-1/2 In. track saw blade, blade-change wrench, and an L-Box case. Bosch offers a full range of optional attachments, including four different track lengths, connector for connecting multiple tracks, an angle guide and a rip fence.
- Track saw with plunge action – provides fast, easy setup for one-step clean finish cuts in wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood
- Plunge mechanism – allows for precise plunge cuts with accurate depth of cut
- Single bevel pivot point – when sawing using a track (sold separately), the track can be positioned in the same way for bevel cuts or non-bevel cuts
- Constant electronics – helps maintain speed under the load of more-demanding applications
- Overload protection – protect the motor from overheating
- Efficient dust extraction – when connected to suitable vacuum cleaner, supports easier working conditions
- Swiveling hose port – keeps optional vacuum cleaner hose out of the way
- Easy blade-change system – quick three-step blade swap with spindle lock and on-board hex key
- Tracking adjustment – features front and rear knobs for adjusting the precision of the fit of the saw to the track to deliver the best cutting experience
- Specialized 48-tooth 6-1/2 In. track saw blade – designed for clean, precise results