This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The new kapex is the most advanced sliding compound Miter saw in the market today — making cuts that rival the finest trim work. Light in weight and heavy in features, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw The number one choice of professional tradesmen. Updated with a new base with integrated sliding Table extensions that provide even greater work surface area for material support. This new base is compatible with current accessories such as crown stops, rug, and rug extensions. Also includes bayonet-style dust port for a positive connection with the latest generation of CleanTEC hoses. Additionally, internal changes to the motor structure have been made to help increase service life.
- The kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose port.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation