This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
KIMO 20V 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw is fast and efficient. The brushless motor helps to provide 2.5X more runtime to get the job done. With 1″ stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 SPM, this saw combines the power of a corded reciprocating saw with the portability and convenience of a cordless one.
●Only 14 inches and 4.2 lb, Cordless Reciprocating Saw utilizes innovative lightweight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces, oriented to light construction and demolition work.
●The tool free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes. This tool is compatible with any T-Shaped blade, and you can pick up any standard reciprocating saw blades to use on the tool.
●The anti-vibration handle is specially designed to reduce user fatigue and increase comfort when ripping through heavier pieces of lumber, letting you work longer and more accurately
What to Expect?
This saw is a substantial tool that leaves no doubt it has the ability to tackle a job. It is the right choice for tree limbs, branches, 2×6’s, laminate counter tops, plywood, general demolition and rough carpentry, and cutting PVC and metal pipes. It is a good replacement for a chain saw for smaller trimming projects.
● Voltage: 20V
● Battery: 4000mAh Li-Ion
● Motor Type: Brushless
● Length of Stroke: 0-3300SPM
● Stroke Length: 1″
● Product Weight (lb.): 3.7lb
● Power Tool Features: No Tool Blade Change, Variable Speed
●● Package Content:
● 1×KIMO Cordless Reciprocating Saw
● 1×4.0Ah 20V Lithium-Ion Battery
● 1×Fast Charger
● 3×6″ 5TPI Wood Cutting Blade
● 3×9″ 5TPI Wood Cutting Blade
● 1x 6″ 18TPI Metal Cutting Blade
● 1x 9″ 18TPI Metal Cutting Blade
● 1×User Manual
● 1 x Carrying Bag
- 【Cordless & Connected-Ready Power】Cords always discomfit your project when you are far away from the power outlet, or working in tight space. Going cordless is definitely a smart choice. With KIMO cordless recipro saw, you can enjoy much quieter and versatile operation. KIMO gives you confidence and hopefully we have prepared this peerlessly cordless saw with battery power for your quick job without getting extension cords out.
- 【Long-lasting Battery & Fast Charging】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With the fully-charged juicy 4.0 Ah battery, it is impossible to discomfit your plan for a demanding project. KIMO recipro saw can easily beat your thick metal cutting test, and delivers approximately 120 5/8” rebars cutting without a break. Come up with KIMO, and get rid of your
- 【Brushless Motor for Enhanced Performance】Prolonging the runtime 2.5x and extending service life, KIMO BRUSHLESS MOTOR beats the market. Utilizing a best in class 1 in. stroke length to deliver 0-3,300 SPM, the KIMO reciprocating saw removes 50% more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts. Cut through some tough wood from 1 inch in diameter to 6 inch only in 2-5 minutes, and you can start on the next.
- 【Lightweight but Less Vibration】20% lighter than the most recipro saws in the market, you can maneuver easier, and work longer with less fatigue. Compact size makes it ideal for work in tight spots, and is a welcome solution for plumbers, electricians, and more professionals who desire the vibration control system. Enjoy a more comfortable demolition experience.
- 【Tool Free Blade Change & Cutting So Many Materials】The recipro saw kit comes with 6 blades for wood and 2 blades for metal to meet you any cutting needs. The tool-free blade change system lets you easily switch between a variety of standard blades to cut wood, metal, ceramic, tile, plastic, tree limbs, PVC pipe, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, thin steel, even roots