This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Makita Portable Band Saw (model 2107FZ) is a compact and versatile solution for metal cutting including pipe, Unistrut, all-thread, angle-iron and more. The 2107FZ is powered by a 6.5 AMP motor and delivers 200-350 ft./min., with a variable speed control dial that allows the user to match the speed to the application. Additional features include a blade tightening lever for fast and easy blade installation, dual ball bearing guides for precision cutting and a built-in high-output fluorescent light to illuminate the cutting area. It’s engineered with a no lock-on feature, so the saw turns off when the switch is released.
- Powerful 6.5 AMP motor with large (4-3/4″ x 4-3/4″) cutting capacity for demanding applications
- Variable speed control dial (200-350 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Adjustable front handle for greater maneuverability and comfort
- Built-in, high-output fluorescent light illuminates the cutting area for increased visibility
- Dual ball bearing blade guides assist in blade alignment for greater cutting accuracy