This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Metabo HPT C10FSHCT 10″ Sliding compound dual bevel Miter saw with laser marker features a 15-Amp motor and is designed to deliver a professional finish. It is equipped with a zero rear clearance slide system that decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot, enabling the saw to sit flush against a wall or on a benchtop without compromising the range of movement. The C10FSHCT also features Metabo HPT first up-front bevel Lock for quick and easy bevel adjustments along with Miter detent override for faster transitions between Miter angles. The adjustable tool-less laser marker and LED light give the user accurate cuts and visibility right where it’s needed.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Powerful 15-Amp motor features 42% more power and 40% more torque than the previous model C10FSHC
- Zero rear clearance slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails for effortless and smooth movement
- 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right & left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place