This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Bring some of the Gold standard home to your workshop with the Powermatic PM1000 Cabinet Table Saw. The PM1000 is the first Powermatic cabinet table saw that is wired for 115V usage. This table saw runs off a 1-3/4HP motor with a poly-v belt that reduces vibration and maximizes motor efficiency. Not to mention its superior dust collection power. Feel at ease when it comes to accuracy with Powermatic’s exclusive 30″ Accu-Fence system that gives you the work space and stability that you need.
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115V power
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts