This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Whether working on carpentry projects in your garage or trimming hedges in your yard, a reciprocating saw is absolutely necessary. Use the Ryobi P514 reciprocating saw to get those difficult jobs done. You can easily swap out the blades with the lever-activated system at the front, plugging in any other brand’s blades. If you do not have any extra blades, this kit has two included, one designed for cutting metal and one designed for cutting wood. You can be sure to work with optimal accuracy with the notched rubberized grip that provides friction so you can hold on easier. Also improving stabilization and accuracy is the shock-resistant handle that will absorb some of the blow from the brush motor that can produce up to 2,900 tough strokes per minute. Prune plants, trim trees, cut wood, slice into drywall, do it all with the Ryobi P516. The 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Reciprocating Saw includes with (1) one wood cutting blade.
- NON-SLIP HANDLING with Ryobi’s rubber grip, letting you keep hold of this tool in many conditions, inside and out
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE absorbs shock from the tool’s powerful motor giving you improved handling for accurate cuts
- TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGING: A lever-actuated blade changing mechanism built into the tool lets you quickly swap out blades without using any extra tools
- 0-2,900 STROKES PER MINUTE makes for smooth cutting for a variety of different jobs at 40% more power than the older P514
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: This tool can work with many Ryobi Lithium Ion Battery, from the One+ system to early blue series batteries
- Battery operated : 18V