This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The ShopSeries 9” Band Saw is equipped with a 2.5-amp motor, making it ideal for powering through a variety of woodworking jobs such as resawing wood to make veneer, bent laminations, or for other DIY projects. The adjustable die-cast aluminum table is a full 11-13/16″ by 11-13/16″ and bevels from 0 to 45 degrees, while the built-in flexible work light, micro-adjustable rack, and pinion blade guard improve precision and accuracy. Featuring a durable 59-1/2″ tungsten carbide blade, this band saw has a cutting depth of 3-1/8″ and a throat depth of 9″ to allow for a wide range of cuts. The keyed safety switch prevents accidental starting and provides enhanced operator security. The ShopSeries 9″ Band Saw comes with a 2 year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. Built for performance and value, ShopSeries brings superior engineering and design to a line of power tools designed to last. Reliability, ease of use, precision and innovative features are all here to aid the user in completing their projects with speed and quality. From DIY-ers to homeowners, ShopSeries tools will get the job done right.
- Powerful, lightweight 2.5-amp band saw ideal for a variety of woodworking projects
- Die-cast aluminum table bevels from 0 to 45 degrees
- Features a 59-1/2″ tungsten carbide blade with a cutting depth of 3-1/8″ and a throat depth of 9″
- Micro-adjustable rack, built-in flexible work light, and pinion blade guard adjustment improve precision and accuracy
- 2 year limited warranty protects against defects in materials and workmanship